Monday, April 7, 2008

Blogging Schmogging


I've got a Myspace, a Facebook, Linkedin and an Orkut account. Keeping up with social networks has become a chore - so I have begun to ignore them. So why begin a blog?

Although I kept a blog when I was traveling so that my friends and family would know I was alive and well - generally, I think blogs are pretentious. I don't know why people keep blogs on themselves and their daily lives. Who cares what you think? Why would anyone waste time reading someone else's ideas or points of view?

Even though I find all this to be true - I still decided to start a blog. Strange, I know. Don't knock it until you try it I guess. I'm not pretentious and probably will never give away the location of the blog to anyone I know - but maybe these posts could be therapeutic??? So here goes!

No comments: